Acuminate your comprehension of automobiles and upgrade your familiarity with their various parts and their functioning this winter with the 5-Day Training Program on
“AUTOMOBILE & VEHICLE DYNAMICS”
- India's Largest Training Program for Vehicle Dynamics and Designing of various Components of an Automobile.
Engage in an interactive bilateral symposium of 50 hours divided into four modules traversing an all-encompassing discussion of vehicle statics and dynamics as well as its practical implementation and designing of all the components of an automobile starting from as small as Suspension lift point to as big as designing of a 4-Stroke S.I. engine. Obtain an exhaustive insight into the intriguing world of automobile design over a period of 5 days.
Learn the fundamentals of chassis and suspension design and other vehicular intricacies with the last module consisting of engine and chassis designing on a practical scale.
Get a chance to get trained by the best professionals in the field.
Description of Workshop
Automobile is right now the biggest and most important field for mechanical and automobile engineers. Popularly known as “Field of passionate and enthusiast engineers only”. No matter what is your branch is or what is your year. If you have a passion for automobile and high speed racing cars this is the place where you are destined. Automotive industry is the biggest field for research and development in India for mechanical & automobile engineering graduates and largest field to enroll individuals. Every year many big automotive companies hire hundreds of passionate engineers through different SAE competitions. In this workshop students will learn how to design simulate & do different analysis on their cars.
1. Aero-Dynamics and C.F.D:-
Aero-dynamics, one of the most appealing branch right now in the world. If you want to know how a simple wing generate so much of lift force to lift a full size plane or if you want to know how a diffuser can help in increasing the top speed of a car or how a spoiler increase the down-force than “ Aero-dynamics is the answer to all”. In this workshop students will get to know who lift is generated and how we can decrease the value of drag force as well as practical experience on how to design a spoiler or an air-foil and then CFD calculation on those.
2. Vehicle Dynamics:-
This is the field where all the theoretical knowledge of all core mechanical subjects is going to be implemented and students get a practical experience of what you have studied during engineering years. Students will understand the implementation of their core subjects like THERMO-DYNAMICS, FLUID-DYNAMICS, HEAT & MASS TRANSFER and other important subjects. In these workshops students will learn how to dynamically stabiles a vehicle and its component and also for SAE competition.
3. I.C. engine designing:-
This is the field where all the theoretical knowledge of all core mechanical subjects is going to be implemented and students get a practical experience of what you have studied during engineering years. Students will understand the implementation of their core subjects like THERMO-DYNAMICS, FLUID-DYNAMICS, HEAT & MASS TRANSFER and other important subjects. In these workshops students will learn how to design different I.C. engines and check there efficiencies.
Main highlights of workshop:-
This workshop will be divided into 3 parts:-
- Statics of automobile engineering:- 2 day
- Dynamic Balancing :- 2 day
- Practical Session for hand on experience:- 1 day
1) Static: - In this part we will be discussing static parts of automobile that how each and every component works.
- Fundamentals of chassis design
- Suspension system
- Braking system.
- Steering System
- Engine working and fundamentals
- Working and Explanation of latest technologies like CRDI engine and many more.
2) Dynamics: - In this part we will be discussing dynamics of automobile in deep and discuss how to balance all the components of a car.
- Steering dynamics
- Braking performance triangles
- Chassis Designing parameters
- Derivation of drifting equation and turning equation
- Designing parameters for suspension designing.
- Engine valve timing diagram and engine designing parameters
3) Practical Session: - In this session participants will get hand on experience on different components of a vehicle. Practical working of engine & transmission will be explained to all the students in groups.
Centre Details For WTP
|i) 18-22 December 2013||
|i) 10-15 January 2014
|i) 21-25 January 2014||
|i) 30 January - 3 February 2014||
|i) 5-10 February 2014||
|i) 15-20 February 2014||
|i) 1-5 March 2014 |
Venue : MNIT College
|i) 10-14 March 2014 ||
|i) 21-25 March 2014 |
Venue : Vidya Knowledge Park
|i) 31 March - 2 April 2014 |
Venue : BITS Dubai
|i) 28-30 March 2014 |
Venue : Global Institute
|i) 16 - 20 April 2014 |
Venue : Indore Institute of Science and Technology
All the participating students will be given “Certificate of Participation” and 5 students will get “Certificate of Appreciation” (on basis of a test taken at the end of workshop) issued by “ELITE-TECHNO Groups”.
Course Fee: Rs. 2500 /- including Kit
Click Here to register for Winter Training Program
- Complete Course Book on Automotive Dynamics and Designing
- DVD including videos for further references