Summer Training Program
Main highlights of workshop:-
This workshop will be divided into 7 parts:-
- Statics of automobile engineering:- 2 day
- Dynamic Balancing :- 2 day
- Designing of Automotive Components :- 2 Days
- Practical Session for hand on experience:- 2 day
- Automotive Development - 6 Days
- Final Vehicle Assembly - 1 day
- Automotive Testing & tuning - 1 day
1) Static: - In this part we will be discussing static parts of automobile that how each and every component works.
- Fundamentals of chassis design
- Suspension system
- Braking system.
- Steering System
- Engine working and fundamentals
- Working and Explanation of latest technologies like CRDI engine and many more.
2) Dynamics: - In this part we will be discussing dynamics of automobile in deep and discuss how to balance all the components of a car.
- Steering dynamics
- Braking performance triangles
- Chassis Designing parameters
- Derivation of drifting equation and turning equation
- Designing parameters for suspension designing.
- Engine valve timing diagram and engine designing parameters
3) Designing: - This will be the implementation of the things that we learn in above two parts .
- Ergonomics Considerations in designing of a car
- Ride & Handling Consideration in design
- Suspension lift point designing
- Chassis designing and Stress analysis of each component
- Basic as well as complex Surface generation
- Decaling and rendering of a vehicle
- Fixtures Generation
- Sub-Component Assembly
- B.O.M. (Bill of Material)
4) Practical Session: - In this session participants will get hand on experience on different components of a vehicle.
- Assembly & dissembling of a 4 Stroke Multi-cylinder Spark Ignition engine.
- Working of Steering , Suspension and Braking system.
- Assembly & Dissembling of a transmission gear box
- Wheel assembly of front and rear drive vehicles.
5) Automotive Development: - In this session participants will learn how to develop & fabricate a single seater open cockpit weekend race car.
- Development of Roll cage Fixtures
- Roll cage profile Generation
- Roll cage Suspension hard point adjustments
- Roll cage welding and weld check confirmation
- Attachment of sub-components Holder
- Final Vehicle Assembly with all sub-components
- Electrical Wiring , Safety Consideration and attachments
Centre Details For STP
To pay the fees of Summer Training Program .... Click Here
Certification:- All the participating students will be given “Certificate of Participation” and 5 students will get “Certificate of Appreciation” (on basis of continuous scrutiny at the end of Training program) issued by “ELITE-TECHNO Groups”Course Kit:-
- Complete Course Book on Automotive Design and Development
- Exercise Book on Automotive Design and Development
- DVD including videos for further references
- Fee for per participant including the kit will be Rs 9500/- only.
- Maximum of 30 participants for fabrication of 1 vehicle.
- Maximum seats are 90 only.
- Registration is on the basis of first come first serve.
Click Here to register for Summer Training Program