What is a CA ?
Campus ambassador is a student who is working with us and providing management help to us in conducting training programs, official meetings, racing events and other programmes all over the country Campus ambassador is a very important member at ETG as he acts like a bridge between us and his college students and juniors.
1. His Role/ work profile as a CA ( What Will You Do?
Event Planning: Plan and implement events on your campus to increase awareness and usage of our digital learning platforms.
Strategic Marketing: Work with ETG professionals to help manage focus groups, educate others about the value of using our products to achieve academic success at campus events, and demonstrate to your peers how to use ETG Education digital products.
Public Speaking: Present to your peers and professors in large settings and gain valuable professional experience.
Social Media: Get involved in social media activities and create content to build your portfolio.
Do you have what it takes?
• Enrolled at a college or university across the world.
• A minimum 60% aggregate in academics.
• Attended any of Training Program / Workshop of ETG.
• Passionate about social media and interacting with your peers
• Able to plan events and understand how to market to your peers
• Comfortable speaking in front of large audiences
• Able to commit at least 20-25 hours per semester to Student Ambassador activities
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is this an internship program? The Student Ambassador Program is not an internship. However, many Student Ambassadors have gone on to receive internships or other employment opportunities with McGraw-Hill Education.
• How does the hiring process work? Once your application has been reviewed, you may be contacted to schedule a brief phone interview.
• What is the time commitment involved? We want you to be our ambassador for a minimum of one academic Semester. (We hope you’ll want to come back!). The average ambassador will work 20-25 hours a semester.
• Will I be given the opportunity to work with ETG professionals? Yes! Student Ambassadors work closely with their campus sales team when meeting with professors and conducting focus groups on campus.
• How will I learn how to be an ambassador? Once accepted, you will go through an initial orientation. You will also be partnered with a Student Ambassador Leader, On-going training and support is provided by Videos and PPTthroughout your tenure.